Mon-Thurs: 9:30am-9pm (evening hours vary), Fri: 9:30am-3pm
Currently offering telehealth. Email me for rates. Sliding scale available.
“I’d like to suggest an alternative success story — one where with each next step, the protagonist is closer to finding that spot where she’s no longer held back by her heart, and he explodes with talent, and her character blossoms, and the gift he has to offer the world is apparent.“
— Po Bronson, American author
Subscribe & stay informed about our upcoming events
Every life is an unfolding story, a unique, dynamic, sacred story that is open to interpretation, especially your own. As an holistic psychotherapist, workshop facilitator, published author, and “deep soul diver,” I help people find their authentic voice so they can rewrite old self-defeating scripts, and create a life that both honors and expresses their deeper needs, values, and gifts in their personal and professional relationships.
I am a Certified Internal Family Systems (IFS) psychotherapist with the Psychotherapy and Spirituality Institute. Serving all of NY state via tele-health, with limited office visits in NYC and the Hudson Valley, I see adults of all ages managing difficult transitions. As a spiritually-oriented therapist, I consider myself a midwife of sorts, helping people navigate the narrow bridge of difficult life transitions and give birth to more fulfilled version of themselves. In addition to Internal Family Systems, I integrate my knowledge of the enneagram, Jungian archetypes, Focusing, CBT, tapping, psychodynamics, and narrative therapy. I also enjoy helping people get clarity around their identity and personal beliefs as pertains to religion, spirituality, and existential angst. I hold a certificate in Social Work and Spiritual Care from NYU and am certified with the Association for Spirituality and Psychotherapy).
My areas of specialization include, but are not limited to:
- Helping people grow from major life transitions such as graduation, divorce, job change/loss, retirement, empty nesting, relocation, loss of intimate relationships through death or other circumstances
- Communication skills to cultivate healthy relationships
- Resolving conflicts between religious/spiritual beliefs and lifestyle/family
- Liberation from codependency
- Using the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory and the Enneagram as a guide for optimum career and lifestyle choices
- Techniques for managing relationships at home and work
- Resolving work-related issues such as fear of success/failure, lack of recognition, setting career goals
- Overcoming creative blocks, shame and fear
- Coming to understand and reinterpret difficult life stories
- Support for individuals with a mentally ill family member
- Grief and bereavement
- Spirituality as a force of inspiration and healing
I’m currently offering telehealth sessions to adults who live in New York state, with limited in-person appointments available in NYC and Ulster County. Since psychotherapy is a major investment of time, energy, trust, hopefulness, and money, I offer a free, 10-minute phone consultation to accommodate the complex needs of new patients exploring their readiness to begin psychotherapy with me.