From Transition to Transformation:
A 4-Week Group
Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00, April 27 – May 18, 2017
With every change, there is a challenge. Yet every challenge also presents an opportunity to change, to stretch outside one’s comfort zone, beyond one’s perceived limitations, into a new experience of aliveness and self actualization. How then do we reconcile life’s inevitable transitions, embracing both the loss and the opportunity for growth and transformation? How do we find the redemptive narrative in the challenges we face, especially when we can’t control the plotline of our life narrative?
In this 4-week group, we will use a variety of frameworks and modalities, including writing, sharing, and mindfulness techniques, to help us lean into, and make the most out of the transitions we are experiencing.
- Explore who we are, what we want, and what’s getting in the way
- Examine our personal character arc – how we want to grow through the challenges we face
- Identify where we are in the cycle of change and understand how that information can support us
- Dialogue with the parts that want to change and the parts that don’t
- Use archetypes as a guide for navigating change, building resilience, and finding meaning
- Identify the silver lining redemptive narrative in the challenges we face.
- Find the blessing inside ourselves that we seek from our current life transitions
Location: Upper West Side, NYC (Address provided upon registration)
For more information or to register, send an email to email@example.com or call 646-410-2151.
SCENES FROM BOOK SIGNING, November 8, 2015 @ Books & Books, Coral Gables, FL