Soul Narratives Returns to Paradise Island
Sivananda Yoga Ashram, Bahamas, 3/15-3/18, 2019
Every life is a unique, unfolding story — a living, sacred tale that takes on many meanings depending on who is speaking … and who is listening. Have you given yourself the space and time to dive into the depths of your own story?
Writing your soul’s narrative in new ways lets you seek the meaning behind the story of your lifetime. Who is writing your script? Why have you chosen your various roles and relationships? How can your challenges strengthen your character and support your life purpose?
In this soul-stirring workshop, you will engage in a series of structured writing exercises that will empower you to reframe and redirect your own soul narrative through choice and inner voice. Inspired by a growing body of research, the exercises will position you as an objective observer so you can view your life more accurately as an outsider looking in. By adopting these provoking and healing practices, you can view yourself through a more compassionate lens.
You’re invited and encouraged to creatively grow and flow through all areas of your life. You will experience diverse types of practices including:
- Envisioning the next chapter of your life story
- Exploring your character arc and identifying the ways you can expand and evolve
- Exchanging dialogue between your all-powerful self and the voices that challenge your worth
- Finding the meaning within the more difficult chapters of your life
- Weaving your present chapter into a means to face your fear, change an attitude, or end a bad habit
Both novices and practicing writers are both welcome for this experience. Bring your love of adventure and gentle curiosity about your soul’s sacred narrative.
Offered as 4 workshops